Mar 25, 2012

Sunday Morning Pancake Bunny Tushies


We have seen quite a lot of bunny tushies flying around the web these last few days, and we think they are just adorable. Of course, some of the projects we've seen are way beyond our area of expertise so we decided to simplify the idea of a bunny tushie into an easy and fun to make, pancake breakfast.

We used our homemade pancake recipe to make these pancakes.

We poured a regular sized scoop of batter to form just an ordinary pancake.
Then we poured a small amount of batter to make two smaller, more oval shaped pancakes for the feet.


Simple, right?

To dress up our pancakes we added a slice of a strawberry to each foot. Then we added 3 egg shaped sprinkles to complete the "pads" on the bunny feet. You could also use chocolate chips for the pads of the feet.


We gave it a spritz of whip cream to make the tail, and we were finished!

So quick, easy, and super cute! Perfect for our skill level!!


Hope you are having a beautiful Sunday!


"God be merciful to us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah.

Psalm 67:1

15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these are SO cute!! Can't wait to make them for my family. :)

    www.freestylinbeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Just shared on FB. Thank you for linking up to our link party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty darn neat indeed. I am here from Kitchen Fun linky. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Country Momma Cooks blog hop. This is adorable!!! http://craftyandcookingmomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! :) I'm a new follower & would love for you to follow back & come link up to Sunday Round Up! http://www.kaylascreationsblog.com/2012/03/sunday-round-up-3.html 3 blogs = 1 party
    -Kayla :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pancakes are beyond cute! I can't wait to try them with my kids. :) I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love how easy they are. Pinned for next year! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you to each of you for the lovely comments!

      Delete
  8. I made these yesterday!! :) I gave you a shout-out on my blog today :) HUGS!
    Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great! thanks for the shout out! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopped by from Dixie Delights. I'm your newest follower. I've done these pancakes for years and never thought to put a strawberry on the feet. Too cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable! Im going to save the link to remember to make them on Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for sharing this. I love it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute idea! I can't wait to include these in my Easter roundup on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm the Editorial Assistant for Fun Family Crafts and I wanted to let you know that we have featured your breakfast! You can see it here:

    http://funfamilycrafts.com/pancake-bunny/

    If you have other kid-friendly crafts, we'd love it if you would submit them. If you would like to display a featured button on your site, you can grab one from the right side bar of your post above. Thanks for a wonderful project idea!

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation by leaving a comment! We look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...