Apr 6, 2012

Sheep Shaped Pancakes


We were making pancakes the other day and we came up with these cute little lambs.

Since we made the bunny pancakes last week with the whip cream and coconut the kids keep requesting it. So what else is white and fluffy? A little lamb! This was sooo easy. I love easy!

I used a flower shaped cookie cutter to make the sheep shape.



I spread whip cream over the top and sprinkled organic shredded coconut over that.

Then, I added raisins for the legs, ears, and face. I placed a pink sprinkle on the "face" for the nose and mini chocolate chips for the eyes.



We hope you have a blessed weekend!

"The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God which taketh away the sin of the world." John 1:29

2 comments:

  1. These are SO adorable! Your kids must adore a mama like you - all the memories you make and the little details you weave - even into breakfast :) Thank you for inspiring me to go a little bit further for my kids, and make even the little things BIG FUN!

    Love,

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comment! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation by leaving a comment! We look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...