Apr 1, 2012

Sunday Morning Bunny Pancakes


If you haven't noticed by now we have pancakes just about every Sunday morning.

It's a special time for our family. We all put on our creative thinking caps and try to make something fun and healthy out of our pancakes.

I came up with the bunny in the above picture. I used a bunny cookie cutter to cut out the shape.

I spread a thin layer of whip cream over the top to make him white. Then, I sprinkled shredded organic coconut over the top for his fur. I gave him mini chocolate chip eyes, a sprinkle for his nose, and strawberry fruit leather for his whiskers.


He was delicious!

A few other creations the kids made were:

A volcano erupting!



A cat!

A funny face!


We hope you have a wonderful Sunday morning!


Luke 3:6 "And all flesh shall see the salvation of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation by leaving a comment! We look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...