Apr 15, 2012

Sunday Morning (Duck) Pancakes

I'm on a barnyard kick here with our Sunday morning pancakes, so you'll have to bear with me!

We do not have any ducks personally, but that didn't stop me from making some out of pancakes.


We've been to Tractor Supply every week for last few weeks here grabbing odds and ends and we always find ourselves wandering over to the baby ducks. They are ADORABLE!! The kids are begging me for some and I have been able to remain strong and stick with my answer, "no". Not that I don't want them, I just don't have a place for them right now, or do I? Hmmmm........I am trying to be good. I really am, but I am weakening every time we go in there.

To make your pancake duck you will need a duck shaped cookie cutter. Cut out the shape from your pancake. Spread whip cream on the whole body leaving the bill and the feet plain. Sprinkle coconut over the whip cream. Then, take thin slices of pineapple and lay them on the feet and the bill. Oh, and a mini chocolate chip for his eye.


Pineapple, coconut, and whip cream on pancakes is really good.........


"Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing." Psalm 100:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation by leaving a comment! We look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...